Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) – Our client, a Health Management Organization is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HMO Business Development Officer
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be the first point of contact for new potential clients and will have business with when they are seeking information on the products and services the company provides.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of B.Sc in any Medical / Paramedical field
- Proven 2-3 years’ experience in similar role or any related organization.
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
Skills / Abilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen as well as demonstrate excellent management, communications and analytical skills.
- identifying new potential clients, introduce the business to them, negotiate deals and ultimately make sound decisions that will benefit the company.
- Reach out to potential clients and subscribe for them different HMO plans.
- Register employer and employees and also clients that want to subscribe to any of bouquet.
- To register service providers, after making sure that they meet the minimum NHIS standards.
Deadline: 31st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.