Mosra Enerji Limited has been a market leader in Exploration, Mining, energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria with over 10 years industry experience. In alignment with current Nigeria government “Coal to Power Program” planned to generate 30 per cent of electricity needed in the country from coal.
Mosra Enerji Limited has acquired Licences covering exploration, quarry and mining for coal (lignite and sub-bituminous), limestone, granite and iron ore across Nigeria. Activities in most of our exploration licences are in advanced stage covering Delta, Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Kaduna and Edo Mining Blocks. 117.0753MT proven reserves of lignite deposits has been identified within EL20981 in Delta tenement while 11.75MT of sub-bituminous coal identified in EL20288 of Kogi tenement.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Manager
- A good University Degree or its equivalent in Accounting plus a recognized professional accounting qualification (i.e., ACA, ACCA or Equivalent).
- At least 7 years post-qualification of proven work experience as Senior Auditor or Internal Auditor in a big Accounting firm or a stable organization
- Must possess a sound independent judgment.
- Must have proven knowledge Auditing Standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
- Must possess advance Computer skills on MS Office, Accounting Software and Databases
- Must be able to communicate both orally and verbally in English
- Self-Motivated and Resulted Oriented.
- Attention to detail and high aptitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Highly ethical and possess the ability to handle confidential information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Obtain, analyze and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Flag All anomalies immediately to the CEO
- Review and appraise the soundness, effectiveness, and proper application of accounting and financial controls, compliance procedures and controls and timeliness of documentation generation.
- Conduct and direct audits and on-going reviews of organization controls, operating procedures, and compliance with policies and regulations.
- Assess the adequacy and extent of programs designed to safeguard organization assets.
- Compile and issue reports detailing conclusions and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Direct and appraise the activities of audit and compliance personnel.
- Serve as liaison for all external audit and regulatory agencies.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
Deadline: 3rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Preference would be given to applications residing within Abuja.