Creatrix Empire Limited is a digital marketing firm, launched in 2015.Creatrix Empire team is passionate about building, growing and adding massive value to our client’s brand.
Our services spans from Website Design, company Logo creation, Flyers, posters, Digital Marketing, Public and Media Relations and Music Production.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Music Producer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time / Part-Time
- Responsible for the overall production of commercially recorded music.
- They work closely with recording artists and audio recording engineers to ensure everything runs smoothly and according to plan during a recording session.
- They also work on the final mixing and editing of the recording.
- Listening to an artist’s demo tapes and working with artists to produce the sound they require
- Deciding on an appropriate studio for an artist’s music and equipment
- Advising on album songs
- Operating technical equipment including mixing desks
- Technical work including audio editing, sound design and ghost production
- Helping artists to achieve the sounds they’re striving for
- Working with organizations, venues and artists involved in live events
- Finding and booking suitable venues
- Planning event schedules, timings and performances
- Making logistical arrangements for artists
- Ensuring the arrangement of other facilities, such as catering, toilets, entertainment, and insurance
- Working with marketing teams to prepare printed material.
- Working hours varies depending on the number of job to get done and this can involved working during the weekend.
- The following subjects at degree or HND level: Music, Music production, Sound Engineering, Multimedia.
- 4 – 6 years Experience.
You’ll need to have:
- Creative flair
- A love for music and a good working knowledge of the industry
- The ability to network and build relationships with a wide variety of people in the industry to build up your profile
- The ability to put artists at ease
- Strong communication skills and the ability to demonstrate and communicate your ideas to artists and other relevant people
- Technical understanding and ability, both musical and digital
- Organization and planning skills
- Patience and resilience
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Drive and perseverance.
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Website Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- A digital marketing manager is responsible for developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
- A digital marketing manager also identifies and evaluates new digital technologies and uses Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing Manager and will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Website Manager with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Pay Per Click (PPC). Website Managers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, and fantastic content creation and writing skills.
- Website Manager must display an excellent understanding of Content Management Systems (CMS) and technology infrastructures using CSS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable troubleshooting the website and constantly improve the User Experience (UX) of the website.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects
- Ensure website functionality and perform software updates
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance
- Ensure domain registration and hosting are current
- Develop and/or update content
- Make adjustments to the design (or overhaul it)
- Handle online marketing projects ranging from SEO to social media marketing
- Create strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensure full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practice and monitor competitor websites.
- Ensure that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conduct content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Create appropriate website content aligned to the organization’s strategy.
- Ensure website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improve the User Experience of the website regularly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
Job Title: Blogger / Social Media Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is in charge of representing a company acrosssocialchannels as the sole voice of the brand.
- They respond to comments, compile campaigns and create content.
- These experts provide organizations with the guidance needed to enhance their online presence with clear goals like: “improve website traffic” or “optimize brand awareness,” social media managers grow your businessthrough social networks such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- We are looking for a Social media manager that can:
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define and report on most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Hootsuite
- Attend educational trainings.
- Edit your own work with impeccable spelling and grammar.
- Work with copywriters and a designer to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Be aware of keyword placement and SEO practices.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Promote yourblog on social media and engage with your audience on social media channels.
- Create additional content (like photos, videos, or podcasts) to supplement the written content.
- Use basic editing and website software, including Google Drive, WordPress, and others.
- Manage and train interns in the team.
- Create budgets for your social media activities
- Provide constructive feedback.
- Adhere to rules and brand guidelines.
- Report to Senior Management
- Recruit and manage the social media marketing team for your organization
- Manage change and adopt social media into your organizational culture
- Work with other branches of marketing in your company to integrate social media with all marketing.
- Write editorial content
- Create and upload videos.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 – 6 years experience in social media marketing and/or PR
- Experience of developing strategies across social media and digital marketing areas
- Experience in outreach, sales, grassroots, social media, digital PR, buzz building and building sustainable communities.
- You have to be a social media power user and have a proven background building a quality online following for a business.
- Experience using social media analytics tools and the ability to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Ability to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
- Writing, blogging and proofreading ability
- Experience with social advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & YouTube
- Experience of managing website content.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 7th December, 2020.