Tempkers is a tech-outsourcing and freelance community that takes a human centered design thinking approach to bring employers and skilled workers together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Sales Assistant
Location: Garki, Abuja (FCT)
- Attend to customers
- Take care of the store
- Manage store
- Handle customer sales and make calculations
- Manage stock and inventory
- SSCE / GCE / NECO with at least 2 years work experience.
Job Title: Primary School Teacher
Location: Gaduwa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils
- Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment
- Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class
- Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintaining discipline
- Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development
- Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings
- Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Working with others to plan and coordinate work
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities, which may take place at weekends or in the evening
- NCE qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Job Title: Early Years Teacher
Location: Gaduwa – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience
- Provide pastoral care and support to children within a secure learning environment
- Assist with the development of a child’s personal, social, language and physical coordination abilities
- Develop and produce visual aids and teaching resources
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing and imaginative play
- Help children develop curiosity and knowledge
- Work with others, including teaching assistants and nursery nurses as well as volunteer helpers, to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Share knowledge gained with other practitioners and build and maintain relationships with parents
- Observe, assess and record each child’s progress
- Ensure the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery or school
- Attend staff meetings and staff training days
- Keep up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 3 years work experience.
Deadline: 23rd December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.