Rich-Oak is a fast growing investment, micro-lending and cooperative organisation dedicated to providing financial solutions to all classes of Nigerians. We have a vision of making two-third of Nigeria`s population financially free.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan / Credit Officer
Qualifications / Requirements / Skills
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc in Finance and Social Management related courses
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Be a good judge of character
- Willingness to learn and grow in the job
- 2 years experience in a micro finance organisation will be highly considered as an edge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of loan regulations
- Excellent decision-making skills in emergencies
- Knowledge of computer office tools in getting job done
- Mental stamina in processing loans
- Customer service-oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- Meet with loan applicants to gather personal information and answer questions to evaluate their loan application and risk.
- Assist to answer all loan services and customer phone calls.
- Explain to applicants the types and terms of each loan to determine a loan that is suitable for their specific needs
- Manage all loan payment methods and prepare all loan submission document
- Track and maintain credit and loan information
- Manage all communication with internal departments to facilitate all loan process.
- Seek out new loan clients by contacting organizations and people.
- Work with existing clients to strengthen relationships, encourage referrals and enhance your relationship among others seeking loans
- Expand the loan client n base by bringing in more clients.
Deadline: 30th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only eligible candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your time and response, and we hope to be in touch shortly.