Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network / Modern Desktop Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for the role of Network/Modern Desktop administrator who will be taksedwith installing, configuring and supporting both the organization’s Local Area Network (LAN), and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- He/She will provide End-user support and training for the organization’s Modern Desktop infrastructure, ranging from, Enterprise Mobility, BYOD, Collaboration platform and also render support for other emerging technologies either remotely or in person.
- The role holder will further be responsible for supporting and resolving all Tier 1 & 2 issues pertaining to Hybrid Cloud environment, Windows AD & Azure Active Directory, Single Sign-On, SharePoint, Teams, PowerApp, MS Automate infrastructure, among other M365 productivity & digital workplace solutions.
- The ideal candidate must be passionate towards career improvement, he/she must exhibit creativeness in troubleshooting. He/she must be armed wth hand-ons experience in powershell scripting, automation of routine IT operations tasks, Windows 10 patching and OS issues resolution (Windows & Unix), coupled with basic Windows Server administration Skills.
Minimum Skills and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Professional certification will be of added advantage.
- 5 years of hands-on experience managing multi-site LAN & Modern Desktop infrastructure.
- Experienced in administration of the above listed M365 services & Microsoft Endpoint Manager solution.
- Conversant with routing protocols like: OSPF, BGP, Static routing, among other networking protocols like DNS, VLAN & Subnetting.
- In-depth knowledge of network devices from brands like: Sophos Firewall, Juniper devices and TP-Link APs.
- Experienced with SD-networking solutions and cloudbased AP Controller administration.
- Experienced with Windows 10 deployment and administration.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support.
- Advanced network design/architectural skill among other essential system administration skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team coupled with the ability to give proper attention to details and to think logically.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Modern Desktop Administration Tasks:
- Administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 Productivity tools for staffs.
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing SharePoint Online sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Champions the adoption of Microsoft 365 services as appropriate for the business.
- Train and educate end-users on M365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Outlook etc).
- Provide support for mobile devices: deployment and configuration of M365 productivity tools on iOS & Android using MS Intune and other Mobile Device Management tools.
- Troubleshooting of issues arising for Cloud Managed and Hybrid Join workstation model.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Microsoft 365 services and provide necessary support.
General IT – Network & IT infrastructure Support:
- Monitor network performance in order to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Identify and solve any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Remote deployment of software and updates to all workstations.
- Provide on-going operational and troubleshooting support including OS releases, upgrades, service pack installations, bug fixes, security updates, and any system change activities.
- Onboarding and offboarding user to Modern workplace solutions.
- Oversee inventory management of software and hardware components.
- Maintain accurate documentations for system installations, configurations, upgrades and software license renewals.
Deadline: 6th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- “Accelerex Network Limited [Head Office at 17a, Olorunnimbe Street, Off Ajao Road, Wemabod Estate, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria] will collect, obtain and stored your Curriculum Vitae/Resume and contact details.
- The information obtained will be processed in accordance with the highest privacy standard for Accelerex Network’s recruitment purposes only and will be stored in our recruitment database. We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled or any candidate accepts our job offer for the open role.
- By allowing us to have access to your resume, you have consented to the processing of your information in line with Our Privacy Notice for Prospective Employees”.