Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Payment Tokens
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- To drive the continuous improvement and innovation culture among Interswitch employees to support the maintenance of a constant pipeline of ideas that will enhance the growth of the business. Support the development and execution of the product strategy in line with business objectives. Responsible and accountable for the growth of allocated product portfolio. Support the delivery of Adoption, Retention and Usage KPIs for identified product offerings.
- Define vision, strategy and business case for new and existing products
- Fully understand customer needs, partner/ecosystem requirements, market intelligence, right pricing and product planning process to deliver the right solutions for the market.
- Conduct adoption analysis and develop recommendations for growth initiatives across the product portfolio set
- Translate complex technical capabilities into clear business benefits
- Develop, monitor and track competitive and market intelligence/differentiation analysis
- Write and prioritize features, manage product backlog, and partner closely with Engineering to groom, sprint plan, and implement new capabilities that drive high value to our card members and deliver on business goals.
- Lead product development workstreams for both phased launches and on-going product enhancements, advocating to achieve the best outcomes.
- Communicate and evangelize strategy and product direction to all relevant participates and stakeholders
- Participate and sign off in product demo. Ensure product features are well understood and implemented as requested.
- Monitor product data and customer feedback to refine features and iterate.
- Integrate customer research and market analysis into actionable product requirements
- Partner with cross-functional teams, including but not limited to Business Development, Technology, Marketing, Customer Experience, Finance, Risk, Legal, and Compliance.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online