Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a leading Construction and Real Estate group, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Real Estate Asset Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university
- A minimum of 5 years experience with a strong asset management background
- Track record in negotiating commercial contracts or leases
- Customer service approach to business and colleagues
- A strategic thinker who is prepared to make strong commercial decisions.
- Experience of leading complex projects or processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Proven ability to deal successfully with project stakeholders
- Good communication skills, report writing and presentation preparation
- The ability to present capital investment recommendations and long term strategic plans
- Be extremely ‘hands-on’ and an ‘all-rounder’.
- The primary purpose of this role is to facilitate, unlock and develop sustainable income opportunities within our real estate portfolio.
- We are a value-driven investor who looks to achieve high returns through active asset management.
- This is an opportunity to influence our future success; our current portfolio consists of significant commercial office, residential and warehousing with significant further development and new acquisitions planned in the future.
- Focus on B2B leasing and relationship management to drive positive commercial and community impact of commercial spaces.
- Create, implement, manage and update business plans regularly.
- Present well considered commercial proposals recognizing constraints, opportunities and market forces in line with organizational objectives
- Understand market conditions and market intelligence relevant to shape strategic property asset management plans.
- Ability to assess short and long-term opportunities and balance conflicts to focus on and maximize property performance
- Develop and communicate options and strategies to resolve a range of real estate challenges as they emerge.
- Work with specialist advisors ensuring appropriate management of leases, rent reviews, lease renewals, assignments, sub-lettings and licenses for alterations.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues including Finance, Legal, Facilities Management, HR, Sales, Marketing and other teams as required
- Support adoption and delivery of sustainability agenda
- Use technical and commercial judgment to oversee commercial customer or other stakeholder disputes or complaints or challenges
- Project manage and/or coordinate with architects, project and technical managers, external experts, local authorities and suppliers
- Contribute to property budgets and sign off on service charge budgets annually or as required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.