Eagle Global Markets – We established EGM as we wanted to see online trading become Nigerian run for the Nigerian people. Eagle want to educate and nurture our clients into confident self-directed traders who want the freedom our multi asset, multi device trading platform delivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Consultant who will be responsible for organize and manage our customers trading accounts
- The role entails managing organizational sales, pitching to clients over the phone and monitor the performance of client’s trading accounts
- You will also be tasked with handling objections and win over a displeased client through your expertise.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline
- A 3-5 years cognate experience as a Key account manager, Sales officer or Sales consultant ( Previous experience in the financial sector or brokerage firm would be a plus)
- Execution of planning and implementing sales strategies
- Proficient in all Microsoft office tool as well as, maintaining strict adherence to CRM application.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including basic mathematics.
- Dedication to providing great customer service through interpersonal skill
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- A professional appearance.
- Manage organizational sales by developing a sales strategy to close deals, and increase revenue
- Manage client’s portfolio to ensure long-term success and repeated transactions
- Maintain positive relationships and liaise with other clients on application status.
- Develop plans to meet and exceed sales target from time to time
- Maintain and grow a strong client base.
- Find new business opportunities and maintain a healthy pipeline for future deals.
- Respond to new and current client base regarding complaints and enquiries.
- Be a “brand ambassador” that represents the company’s brand and values
- Promoting organizational platform, products, resolve queries and handle objections strategically during course of sales.
- Understanding our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Gain and continuously improve on product knowledge.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Monitor sales metrics regularly, report on the status of transactions and accounts daily.
- Enter all details related to individual client on the customer relationship management application to keep track on deals.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 8th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and Cc Recruitwithwumi@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.