GE (NYSE:GE) rises to the challenge of building a world that works. For more than 125 years, GE has invented the future of industry, and today the company’s dedicated team, leading technology, and global reach and capabilities help the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE’s people are diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest level of integrity and focus to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for its customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Ref Id: R3542622
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Job Description Summary
- This role is based in Abuja, Nigeria and will be responsible for the development of new and existing business opportunities.
- You will be customer facing and responsible for winning business, impact approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affected business organization and ways of working.
- You will impact quality, efficiency and effectiveness of your team and shall be guided by commercial practices and policies that may be shaped by the role.
- You’ll have significant control/influence over commercial priorities.
- You shall have moderate autonomy within the role to enter into/execute Commercial arrangements and high levels of Commercial judgement are required to achieve outcomes required.
- Achieve sales/orders targets for GEHC sales in assigned one GEHC accounts/territory while being within the budget allocated.
- Provide strategic leadership and direction for the GE Healthcare functional teams encompassing total responsibility for 100% of the GE Healthcare business at assigned Accounts.
- Leverage Product Sales Specialists, Account Managers, Service and other Company resources to provide necessary technical equipment, service or clinical content to customers.
- Coordinate One GE Healthcare (1GEHC) team on strategic accounts to deliver solutions that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Target, get access, builds relations, develop a business strategy and maximize business opportunities for all GE Healthcare businesses, products and services within allocated accounts/territory/channels. Represents 1GEHC and acts as a primary customer point of contact in the allocated accounts/territory/channel.
- Proactively build network with government bodies and Key Opinion Leaders as well as deep understanding of healthcare structure/players in assigned territories/accounts.
- Leverage the other internal vertical modalities; Primary and Referral Care and projects organization to commercialize opportunities to a close and create new business from various sources, partnering with other institutions to grow, develop Healthcare projects to a satisfactory conclusion where GEHC wins the Equipment and service pull through from the project.
- Constantly connect partners with GE resources to transfer experiences and create qualified capabilities and ensure full visibility on the performance of distributors, both financially (revenue, cost and margins) and service delivery
- Coordinate direct and indirect deals for multimodality projects and aim at maximizing share of direct deals within his territory/accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key government / national institutions to ensure GE wins commercially including but not limited to Federal Ministry of Health, NSIA, CBN, NNPC. Etc
- In cooperation with Modalities and Marketing functions, drive One GE Healthcare marketing events in assigned territory. Be aware of segmentation and targeting in Healthcare Services and apply relevant product benefits to each client’s segment.
- Apply methodology to drive and monitor channel effectiveness and improvement initiatives as well as applying global standards, programs and create Op Mechs for performance reviews
- Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high-quality interactions with customer management, drive customer R-NPS on their accounts.
- Build long term strategic alliance with portfolio of accounts to continue to add value.
- Promote Service offerings, identify and escalate commercial service needs.
- Pro-actively monitor and escalate service issues to drive customer NPS.
- Follow GE policies, procedures and Operating Mechanism. Proactively participates in company initiatives depending on organizational needs and as directed by management.
- Enforce global compliance standards, perform rigorous due diligence on channels and oversee compliance audit programs Ensure knowledge of and compliance of integrity and company policies.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience
- 5 years managing large government/commercial accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work directly with Hospital C-suite.
- Demonstrated executive-level relationship building with senior Government and Institutional customers
- Demonstrated GE Healthcare Network Experience
- Previous experience selling GEHC Equipment or other medical equipment/devices.
Quality Specific Goals:
- Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality and Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Contract Compliance Experience
- Negotiating Skills
- Healthcare Finance Experience
- Strong Process Management Skills
- Demonstrated Computer skills with special emphasis upon Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong writing skills (letters, e-mails, business plans, etc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.