Royal Mifadelo Global Foundation is an international an charitable organization, volunteering agency and citizen-based group that function independently of government to help the public and communities for specific social purpose. We are cooperative in nature and can work with any individual, group and organisation that can cooperate or partner with us.
We play a major role in dispute resolution, legal and humanitarian aids, Health and well being. This we do by promoting religion and ethnicunity, supporting human rights, encouraging good conduct and advocate for improvement of health.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Manager / Web Developer
Location: Ojuelegba, Lagos
Employment Type: Volunteer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Ability to use graphic design and web development tools.
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company’s brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Coaching employees company-wide on content creation best practices
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application typed on the body of an email with CV as PDF or Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Interview holds shortly after for shortlisted candidates.
- Subject of the email must be “Graphic designer/ web developer.