British Preparatory School is a co-educational prep for children aged 3 months to 11 years. We provide an education of the highest quality, preparing children for transfer to the best and the most selective secondary schools anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Administrator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Relationship management with parents and other external partners or bodies.
- Dealing with prospective parents enquiries and selling our brand to them.
- Managing school finance including making sure fees are paid timely and managing debtors.
- Record keeping including handling sensitive accounting records.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School
- Work closely & support the Head of School by performing accounting and administrative tasks through the school.
- Manages and promotes the school on social media.
- To support the school and its leadership.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be highly articulated in both written and spoken English.
- Must be creative and very proficient in computer soft skills: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Corel draw, photoshop or other graphics design software.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have worked as an account administrator or handled account administrative responsibilities.
- Must have a strong double-entry book-keeping skill.
- Must be highly organized and thorough with good time management skills.
- First degree in Accounting, Business Admin. or other related qualification is required.
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar capacity.
- Must live in Ibadan and within reasonable travel distance to the school.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be willing to learn and grow with the company.
- Must be aware of different media platforms and how to use them effectively.
- Must be motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.