Justice, Development and Peace Movement Oyo is a faith-based NGO of the Catholic diocese of Oyo with emphasis on the poor masses and less privilege. It is an organization that focuses on Human Rights protection, Child Rights Welfare, Entrepreneurs Development, Rural Development and Microcredit investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agricultural Oriented Marketer
Location: Oyo Town, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met for our farmers produces.
- Drive the digitization of our farmers produce.
- Develop and manage marketing program for farmers.
- Execute business development for our teaming farmers.
- Provide sales support, and advance brand building for our farmers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Agribusiness or related field
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and
- Attitude required to learn.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- 3 year’s experience in working as a Marketing Manager or Business
- Development Officer
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen detail-oriented
Benefits / Packages
- We offer competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Deadline: 29th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV in Microsoft Word to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview via SMS or Telephone Calls.
Leave a Reply