Trithel International Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Manufacturing company with its Head Office in Lagos, seeks to employ a hardworking, result driven, self-motivated and very analytical individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of the geography of Lagos and its environs and be able to establish and maintain anexcellent rapport with customers.
Experience and Qualifications
- A second-class upper university degree in Social Sciences or Sciences from a reputable university.
- Minimum of a year’s experience in business development
Abilities and Skills:
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Data Analytical Skills.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Very good communication skills. Ability to communicate in Yoruba will be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent work ethics
- Age: Not above 30 years
- Business development; Sign on viable new customers.
- Ensure retention and growth of sales revenues in existing and assigned accounts/territories.
- Preparation of periodic sales reports.
- Daily monitoring and sign off on Sales Transactions.
- Development of daily sales truck route for effective delivery of goods to customers
- Supervision of Sales Administration and Sales personnel for high efficiency and effectiveness.
- Efficient processing of customers Purchase Orders/Requests.
- Supervision of cylinder Inventory – In and Out transaction documentation in Bin Card.
- Cylinders monitoring and management; ensure prompt retrieval of Cylinders from Customers site and participate in Cylinder audit at customers site where cylinder holding status is queried.
- Sales Truck Administration; ensure sales trucks are ALWAYS in serviceable condition and ready for use.
Deadline: 18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF Only) to: email@example.com using “Business Development Analyst” as the subject of the mail.