Infytel Communications Limited is a leading IT solutions and services company operating in Nigeria . We have partnership with leading OEM across the globe include Oracle, CISCO, Dell, Automation Anywhere, Talend, Tata Communications, Solarwinds,F5, Manipal Technologies,Freshworks, Netcore Solutions, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive / Sales Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Selling solutions of OEM like Oracle, Cisco,Microsoft, Dell etc
- Work with accounts on invoicing and getting payments from the customer
- Driving team members on preparation and negotiation of SLA and reconciliations
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Enhance department and organization’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales and technical team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- Completion of Link Installation form and link termination form
- Follow up with escalations and resolutions of customer issues
- Other assignments as may be directed by the management
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on all the accounts.
- Experience: 4 – 8 years.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.