Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Information Communication Technology)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development function will lead strategic alliances with potential customers to develop preferred provider relationships and achieve revenue targets.
- Negotiate discounts and new products with customers.
- Negotiate agreements and other contractual relationships with key customers
- Effective leadership/management of the Business Development department
- Collaborate with the customer care functions at the to receive feedback on key customer pain areas for business development purposes.
- The modus operandi is to champion and spearhead new markets and customer categories as well how to expand the products to existing customers.
- Managing Sales relationships with customers.
- Analyze and manage the tariff review process, benchmark pricing across locations and services.
- Develop strategic business plans and forecasts for new business opportunities.
- Manage product offerings and pricing and market research.
- Analyze competitor strategies, price and service offerings & recommend strategies to retain lead and increase market share
- Responsible for achieving the revenue targets set by the organization
- Organize outreach programs with prospective customers
- Plan and organize initiatives like webinars and conferences to increase product-promotion and participation, and other events
- Conceptualization and implementation of loyalty programs and customer relationship management programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 – 10 years experience.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
N10,000,000 – N12,000,000 annually.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Business Development Manager – Information Communication Technology” as the subject of the email.