Accion Microfinance Bank Limited – Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer
Job Type: Full Time
- Determine and complete the graphic requirements of the Marketing Communications Department, interpreting and applying Accion MfB brand guidelines consistently to all materials produced.
- Visual content creation including social media visuals
- Videography, Photography, Basic Design and Copy writing of experiential, social media and event content
- Artwork creation: brochures, adverts, flyers, business cards and other marketing collateral and preparing artwork for print where necessary, according to the Accion MfB?s ?s brand guidelines.
- Design and produce a variety of official publications and marketing collateral which may include brochures, print ads, posters, fliers, booklets, PowerPoint slides, and promotional merchandise
- Work with the wider Marketing Team on copywriting for brochures, website, blog, welcome handbooks, social media, following the brand tone of voice guidelines
- Plan and organize external photography and videography resources where needed on projects
- Assist creatively in the layout of the locations being photographed
- Work collaboratively with other team members, designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and visual identity among others.
- Ability to multitask several creative projects
- Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
Qualification & Experiences
- OND and/or B.Sc / HND degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Advertising, Communication or any related field.
- Experience of managing the delivery of Creative Projects
- Ability to think up creative ideas to promote a brand in contemporary and stylish ways
- Able to create Visual content for Social Media and other Digital mediums using a varied mix of Video, Photography, basic Graphic Design and Copywriting skills
- Post-production and editing of video and photography
- Experience in designing brand content for web, desktop and mobile
- Good, creative and confident writer, high attention to detail incorrect spelling and punctuation
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in
- Using graphic design and other relevant software
Deadline: 27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online