GIG Logistics is a member of The GIG Group and prides itself as Nigeria’s leading logistics company. Incorporated in 2012 and headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, GIG Logistics leverages on technology to gain competitive advantage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Locations: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full Time or Part Time
Work hours: 20 to 40 hours per week
- Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns.
- By helping customers understand the service and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND / HND / B.Sc in any field of study
- 1 year in Customer Service experience in a reputable organization
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to make use of Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with customer support
- Residing in Edo, Asaba, Onitsha.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our services inside and out so that you can answer clients questions correctly.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- N80,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Deadline: 27th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and your present location as the subject of the mail e.g “Customer Service Representative / Asaba”.