EjiCareers – Our client, Nairametrics Financial Advocates Limited is a leading financial resource company based in Nigeria. We provide our clients (including visitors to our website) with up to date business, investing and financial information from Africa’s largest economy. We also have a consulting arm that provides bespoke financial management services to clients.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Economy Research Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The Economy Research Analyst would be responsible for conducting detailed research and macro analysis. The candidate must be detailed oriented and demonstrate a positive attitude and enthusiasm for the role and the field of Economics.
- Responsible for producing research reports and macroeconomic analysis.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking and the ability to effectively apply statistical concepts to analysis.
- Organise, interpret and present information to meet a specified brief.
- Frequently constructing compelling articles using a variety of sources including economic and financial or business-related news articles.
- Collaborate with the editorial team to determine writing objectives and content direction.
- Providing key background knowledge in reports as well as strategic solutions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience as an Analyst or Business Writer
- Bachelor’s degree in related field including Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- Experience with statistical analysis and financial forecasting
- Attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of Working With Us
- Working remotely with one of the fastest growing online publications in Nigeria
- Healthcare benefits
- Competitive salary
Deadline: 22nd January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.