PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fields Operation Officer
Location: Toyin Street, Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Assess the logistics team by reviewing their functions, roles and distribution of tasks and responsibilities
- Ensure that each Project Team prepares/maintains and updates the Project inventory list; as well as certifies the physical check/working conditions of all project equipment
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, vendor management, and arranging for services as necessary
- Carry out onsite inspection of clients home or office, mobilise and supervise packers for every move.
- Support and advise on logistic operations activities
- Support, and coach Packers in timely and cost-efficient delivery of tasks and duties such as packing, wrapping, loading and offloading of items communication systems
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any related field
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
- Male or female
- Attention to details
- Strong time management skills
- Communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Quality management skills
- Process orientated: Recognizes the importance and drives process compliance linked to sound understanding of all aspectsof the order fulfillment process.
- Customer focus: Demonstrates service-oriented attitude under all situations.
Deadline: 5th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.