The Electricity Hub provides a rich knowledge base to educate customers on electricity supply related terminologies, including regulations, procedures, and other technical issues such as renewable energy as well as energy efficiency and management, among others. Through empowerment programs, EH disseminates topical matters in the power sector to enlighten the customers, thereby arming and enabling them to partake in market activities from a position of strength.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Artist
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a young ambitious graphic designer with good work ethic, and drive.
- B.Sc / HND in Graphic Designs, Fine Art or any other relevant subject
- Candidate must possess at least two years of proven professional design experience.
- A strong portfolio of design work covering a variety of Print materials such as websites, advertising, books, posters, brochures, business cards, product mockups/packaging, etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fastpaced environment.
- Experience with the latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality is key.
- Assist in conceptualization, designing and production of all communications initiatives.
- Develop and design all the Company’s Branded Content, translate all creatives in print and digital environments that ensures a cohesive brand communication.
- Support the conceptualization of internal and external campaigns in line with the Company’s ideology.
- Support the crafting and implementation of the Company’s external communication strategy.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their their detailed CV, Cover Letter and sample graphic designs for view to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the Job Title you are applying for.
Note: Kindly follow all application instructions above, CV received without the appropriate subject title will be disqualified. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.