Edgewood Consulting is a Professional Management Consulting, Recruitment and Business Training firm. Our firm provides a wide array of management consultancy services classified into two disciplines Recruitment/HR services, and Training & Development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the delivery of timely, high quality and effective service in the hospital
- Supports the day-to-day administration to run smoothly and efficiently
- He / She enforces the hospital’s policies and procedures towards ensuring patient and doctor satisfaction, high employee morale, and hospital profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensures patient care and access to services, in a timely manner that is sensitive to the patient’s physical and psychological need.
- Conducts routine employee forums to keep abreast of the issues that employees are facing and ensures that issues are addressed appropriately to avoid third party intervention by ensuring effective liaison.
- Advise senior leaders on strategic, administrative and operational matters.
- Provide leadership support in the design and implementation of human resource philosophies, programs and processes to attract, recruit, develop, motivate, reward and retain the high caliber associates required for organization’s success.
- Organizes the functions of the responsible areas and departments through appropriate planning, implementation, communication, teamwork, and the delegation of duties and upward reporting.
- Guides, mentors, coach, and develop skills and results of subordinate managers and staff.
- Establishes monitors, evaluates and appropriately responds to performance expectations and criteria of subordinate managers and staff.
- As a member of the Executive management Team, works collaboratively with fellow Executive Staff, physicians, employees and community to effect results by the implementation of operational strategies and plans as laid down by the Board Committee.
- Regularly schedules and facilitates employee and directorate meetings.
- Implements and contributes to the Quality Improvement and Patient Satisfaction Programs and results across all departments.
- Actively participates and contributes to Recruitment and Retention Program.
- Responsible for the implementation and appropriate utilization of HMS and electronic medical record.
- Responsible for day-to-day administration while consulting with Medical director on important decisions that must be made on a regular basis.
- Works with the CEO to manage all aspects of clinical and business site operations, including; expense management, costs and margin controls; revenue and sales growth, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goal management.
- Responsible for Organizational planning activities.
- Provide practical and creative input in the development of new business initiatives, the design of current and future strategic and operational plans and will bring discipline to the strategic decision making process to manage the effective use of
- Responsible for day to day organizational operations including strategy development to ensure growth and profitability.
- Provides leadership in the development, implementation, and oversight of standards, systems, policies, and procedures in alignment with the organizations strategic initiatives.
- Ensure improvement in operations and financial performance of RCMC while improving care quality.
- Works with the Clinical Head to ensure the day-to-day administration, quality and financial performance of all SBUs e.g Pharmacy, Radiology, Laboratory, Theatre, Canteen e.t.c and are managed efficiently through cost reduction, enhanced revenues, effective utilization and achieve quality goals and objectives.
- Reviews and acts upon the reports of authorized inspecting agencies.
- Actively participate as a member of the Executive Team in the Annual Budgeting and Planning process.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure Punctuality of all staff
- Feedback from suppliers, vendors and internal customers with regards to responsibility.
- Adherence and Implementation of the Quality SOP and service standard protocol.
- Cost reduction.
- Ensure organizational profitability.
- Prompt delivery on all task.
- Prompt submission of reports on all tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 4 – 5 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Hospital Administrator” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 23rd February, 2021.