MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Admin Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Position
- The primary purpose of this position centers on ensuring the Bank’s risks are properly managed, the development and implementation of risk and compliance strategies or programs in order to find appropriate balance in all forms of credit and operational risks while also ensuring regulatory compliance.
The position covers the following areas:
- Credit Risk Management
- AML (Anti-Money Laundering)
- Enterprise Risk
- Credit fraud prevention and detection
- Business Continuity
- Oversee and enforce risk management policies, including Credit Manual, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Manual and Policy, and monitor compliance with these policies.
- Develop appropriate Risk Management strategies/tools and disseminate appropriate risk management practices in line with developments in business products, change in clients, markets/industry, laws and regulations.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk for a financial institution.
- Manage the building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure to the organization.
- Undertake building of financial models that predict credit risk exposure of the organization and oversee the preparation of Credit performance reports for management
- Manage the Bank’s risk asset portfolio, in termsof quality and volume
- Manage a comprehensive KYC/AML/CTF Compliance program and training for the company in line with local regulations and internal policy requirements.
- Developing methods to generate a robust system to identify, monitor, manage and control credit, market and operational risks.
- Act as the champion of risk management for the Company and help improve Management team understanding of key risk identification, assessment, monitoring and reporting and mitigation.
- Own and ensure that the KYC/AML & CTF policies are kept up to date in line with CBN’s / FATF regulations.
- Carry out internal training / refresher training for all staff to ensure that they are suitably trained with all credit related issues.
- Provide an independent review of proposed business plans which include risks identified to the Board Risk Committee and Executive Committee.
- Monitor and manage the performance and development of direct reports.
- Have a working knowledge of consumer credit risk management and possess sound market and industry knowledge of banking / finance sector.
- Minimum of a Degree in Finance, Economic, Business Administration, etc. from a reputable University and Postgraduate Degree an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in risk management, internal control or audit in financial services industry/sector.
- Experience of development of policy documents is an added advantage
- Highly proficient with MS Office
- Ability to handle several complex tasks simultaneously and also coordinate key projects with a variety of stakeholders is essential.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of FINTECH
- Sound Knowledge of Civil Servant / Payroll Loans e. g through IPPIS and Oracle.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 5th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Any application outside the specified channels will not be accepted.