PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern Pharmacist
- The candidate must be inducted.
- Dispensing appropriate dosage of prescription and OTC drugs to patients.
- Safe and secure storage of medicines.
- Engage in Pharmacy retail activities and tasks.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree.
- Candidates should reside with the following locations – Victoria Island, Festac, Iju- Fagbe, Agege and Ikeja.
- Current provincial license to practice Pharmacy from the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria.
- Good communication (oral and written), interpersonal and people management skills.
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.