Asset and Equity Group – We are a team of multi-talented and dedicated professionals grounded in the basic principles of excellent promise delivery, customer-centric, teamwork, integrity, responsible citizenry and respect for individuals. We focus on cultivating and maintaining relationships as our core values are probity, Competence and Finessewith over 14 Years of outstanding results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive (Industrial / Commercial & Residential Properties)
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong,long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectivelycommunicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Candidate should possess BA / BS degree or equivalent
- Proven sales experience in real estates and properties is compulsory.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability toposition productsagainst competitors
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Job Title: Architect
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 5-9 years work experience.
- An Architect with experience in interior design and knowledge in building constructions.
- Must be NIA certified.
Job Title: Compliance Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
- The goal is to preserve the company’s integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies
- Collaborate with corporate counsels and HR departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business’s future ventures to identify possible compliance risks
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
- B.Sc / BA in Law, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in management/ senior executive position in compliance.
- Proven experience as compliance manager
- Experience in Asset Management, Private Equity, Banking is a must.
- Must be SEC Sponsored
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record-keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
Deadline: 25th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.