Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lawyer
- Develops and ensure implementation of procurement strategies and contractual arrangements in conjunction with heads of departments to achieve required outcomes and deliver value for money.
- Develops and monitors the implementation of procurement, purchasing and stores accounting policies and procedures to maintain economy and efficiency of business operations.
- Facilitates and coordinates a competitive procurement tendering process to establish the most appropriate procurement arrangement, taking account of procurement policies and procedures within the company.
- Creates, administer, and monitors the implementation, and updates company legal related policies and procedures designed to ensure that the organization and its employees comply with required laws and regulations.
- Oversees the company legal process and compliance, legal matters pertaining to site acquisition, management of community issues, permits and permits approvals, contracts and Contractual agreements, and company secretarial duties.
- Drafts and negotiates all legal contracts and verifies the drawing of contracts and other legal documents and ensures the safe custody of security documents.
- Ensures internal compliance and with appropriate law of the land and provides legal advice, service (including standardization, drafting, legal opinion, strategic advice) and consultation to internal stakeholder in the company.
- Minimum of LLB and LL.M degree from a reputed university
- Must be a Certified qualified lawyer
- Over 10 years’ experience of post qualification experience to have worked in corporate law firm.
- Must have experience in client relationship/ marketing
- Willing to shuttle between Lagos and PH
- Must have advanced understanding of company operations, commercial transactions, research and litigation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact across to the board and management with confidence and authority.
- Ability to deal with complex problems and ability in applying judgment and independent reasoning in situations where applicable precedence and laws may not exist.
Deadline: 30th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.