Montaigne AH Limited popularly known as Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brands’ portfolio cuts across different categories
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Do you possess audit instincts that will enable you to conduct an audit of Montaigne’s financial reports and assess the internal control system?
- Are you willing to use your investigative skills to conduct investigations or forensic audit if fraudulent activities are suspected?
You will assist the audit department to;
- Keeps record to conform with tax law and to provide financial data for the management of Montaigne Business.
- Ensures that costs and revenue are properly captured.
- Make adequate provision for cost, Bank Charges, etc.
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation.
- Prepares income tax and other government reports.
- Prepares weekly creditors and debtor’s schedule.
- Prepares report of daily bank lodgment.
- Prepares report of daily bank balances.
- Administer and reconcile all bank accounts, investigating any irregularities, and taking appropriate action (escalate when necessary).
- Functionally reports into Head, Internal Auditor
- Administratively reports to Head, Internal Auditor
- Supervises: None
Key Performance Indicators:
- Error-free reconciliation statement
- The satisfaction of internal customers
- Level of adherence to accounting operating procedures.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting or related discipline
Required Auditing Experience:
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Job Title: Makeup Artist
- Do you have the ability to provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application?
- Are you willing to communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements?
- Can you ensure that you maintain knowledge of current makeup trends?
- If you think you can add a lot to Montaigne Place then we are seeking to recruit a dynamic, vibrant, passionate, and aggressive individual like you to fill this role.
- To provide consultation and application services in the art of makeup application using the Montaigne Brand makeup line.
- Communicate with clients to clarify visual requirements
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate response to all requests ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate and implement a practical understanding of lighting, the photographic process, colors, and the impact of special effects/make-up processes on the skin, ensuring that appropriate action is taken to minimize or eradicate any unpleasant side effects from the use of specialist make-up techniques.
- To generate sales from both new and existing clients
- Take detailed notes and photographs of work, maintaining an up-to-date portfolio of work.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety issues and legislation
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of available make-up and beauty products.
- Work quickly and accurately in time-pressured conditions.
- Maintain all equipment and tools
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain knowledge of current makeup trends.
- The candidate must be SMART
- Minimum havean HND / B.Sc in a relevant discipline
- Certificate/Diploma from a Beauty School
- 1-3 years’ experience
Job Title: IT System Analyst
- We are currently looking to hire a very smart and proactive individual to join our IT team. Are you good with Retailpro and Quickbooks? Then this might be for you.
- Manage all operating systems and end-user software
- Manage input/output fleet, including printers & scanners
- Perform and test routine system backups and restore
- Create the required report in response to the business
- Provide advisory services to clients through engagement, needs assessment, information, and solution propositions
- Analyze system, server, application, network and resolve hardware and software problems
- perform network and security audit
- Manage end users accounts
- Manage infrastructure and connection solutions, including a workstation, connectivity, local area networks, intranet, and internet application.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess a Degree in Computer Science or a related course
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- 3-5 years experience
- Knowledge of Retailpro and Quickbooks is a must.
Deadline: 25th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.