Eden Solutions & Resources Limited – Our client, a Construction company, with offices in Lagos, Jos and Abuja is currently looking to recruit to fill the position below for their Jos office:
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Location: Panksin – Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ideal candidate will be responsible for purchase of goods or services for their employer to use or sell. Ensures employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion. Plays an integral role in ensuring a company sticks to budgets and operates profitably.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics / Business Administration or related field.
- Must have 2-5 years work experience
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilitiesBSc. Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics / Business Administration or related field.
- Abuja residents who are willing to relocate to Jos are encouraged to apply.
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Manager, Procurement Officer or Head of Procurement
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques.
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledgeof supplier or third party management software
- Liaises with key company employees to determine their product and service needs
- Monitors business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times
- Researches new products and services to meet company’s goals
- Assesses total costs of company purchases
- Develops and implements strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels
- Nurtures relationships with suppliers to negotiate the best prices for company
- Identifies and researches potential new suppliers
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send your CV (in PDF) to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th January, 2021.