Romanspage Global – Our client is currently seeking to recruit a suitable candidate in the capacity below to join its growing workforce:
Job Title: Production / Quality Control Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- Perform production tasks according to standard operating procedures and manufacturing guidelines.
- Maintain documentations for production related activities for reference purposes.
- Assist master maker in preparing production plan and budget.
- Work with admin to get materials needed for production
- Identify and report unsafe production practices immediately the master maker or MD as the case may be.
- Complete daily assigned tasks to meet production volume and schedule.
- Coordinate with master maker to prioritize and schedule work orders to meet deadlines.
- Carryout quality control measures and ensure compliance.
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials.
- Ensure that the manufactured product meets customer specifications.
- Ensure that work environment is maintained clean, safe and organized.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / HND in Food Technology, Biochemistry or other related field.
- 2-3years working experience with atleast 1year working with a dairy production firm.
- Related certification courses would be an added advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge quality control standards, laws and regulations
- Results oriented and metrics driven
- Ability to collaborate with upper management to organize, plan and achieve company’s goals
- Exceptional time management and able to solve problems
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and manage staff at all levels
- Ability to lead by example and demonstrate a strong sense of integrity, ethics and dependability
- Professional written and oral communication skills
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply