Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Know contract terms and assignment obligations.
- Respond to client and internal requests within expected timeframe.
- Obtain complete and clear assignment instruction from client.
- Follow up on clients to ensure invoices are paid promptly and ensure efficient query resolution.
- Keep client informed of any changes of circumstances.
- Resolve dispute quickly and efficiently with eyes for details.
- Send weekly report to head of the department
- Support team on tender requirements
- Support the team to ensure deployment of competent technical representatives for all assignment.
- Obtain reports from Technical Specialists within 24 hours of assignment completion.
- Review all reports for accuracy and completeness, referring to the Technical experts when in doubt.
- Maintain Project experience records
- Any other duties that maybe assigned.
The preferred candidate should be B.Sc. Engineering graduate of 1/2 years experience, with the following skills:
- Strong Analytical competence
- Competent in Microsoft, Excel, Power point and Word, AutoCAD
- Pay attention to details
- Reporting and Presentation Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st February, 2021.