Westforte Global Nigeria Limited is an indigenous management firm that provides services in outsourcing contract staff, management, HR maintenance, business development, consulting and project management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relation Officer
- BSc / BA in Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or a related field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude
- Proven experience as a Public Relations Officer or similar PR role
- Strong communication ability (oral and written)
- Develop PR campaigns and media relations strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. marketing) and maintain open communication with senior management
- Seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising
- Address inquiries from the media and other parties
- Track media coverage and follow industry trends
- Prepare and submit PR reports
- Manage PR issues
- Edit and update promotional material and publications (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Prepare and distribute press releases
- Organize PR events (e.g. open days, press conferences) and serve as the company’s spokesperson
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th January, 2021.