The Brains Premier Schools is a full service elementary and secondary educational establishment that cares for students from pre-primary through primary school level, to the secondary school level. We take a unique and innovative approach to teaching that helps students connect with the subject matter they need to master. Through personalized and focused teaching processes, our students develop the tools they need for ongoing success in their fields of study. Our success depends on our attention to the needs of our clients and truly helping parents achieve success at training the wards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are recruiting Teachers in the following specialization:
- Basic Science / Biology
- English Language / Literature
- Account / Business Studies
- Grade 3
- Grade 6
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar role in a school that runs both British and Nigerian Curriculum.
- Ability to work with and deploy resources effectively.
- Have a minimum academic qualification of Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Candidate should be computer literate and have experience with softwares like MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word) and MS Teams.
- Evidence of registration with TRCN will be an added advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to effectively use a variety of teaching styles and resources including ICT resources.
- Classroom management.
- Be a well-organised team player.
Deadline: 15th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter stating the position applying for along with their CV to: email@example.com with “Job Title” as the subject of the email.