KOKO TV is a fast-growing music production company, based at London’s iconic music venue, KOKO. Founded in 2010, we have quickly established ourselves as a major player in the youth music market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- The ideal candidate will analyze, review, and implement changes to websites so they are optimized for search engines. This candidate will be able to implement actionable strategies that will improve site visibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 3+ years’ of technical experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of all search engines and functions as well as marketing.
- Review and analyze client sites for areas needing improvement
- Prepare detailed strategy reports
- Create and launch campaigns
- Improve clients ‘rank’ in major search engines.
N70,000 – N150,000 (Depending on Experience).
Deadline: Noon of 26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send us a short paragraph (we said short oh!) on why you think you’re a good fit and attach your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: We are very selective in who we hire. Our expectations are high because we always strive to deliver our best.
Leave a Reply