Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client in the Broadcast Media Industry urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media – Community Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Oversees all company social media accounts management on all channels of the company such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Responsible for ongoing updates about the brand and service of the company in social media accounts to engage customers.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Understand the interest of the audience of the business to effectively engage with clients and potential customers
- Keeping up to date with any new changes on social media platforms to stay ahead on social media such as which is the best platform to promote the brand and engage customers.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Create simple graphic designs using tools like Canva, etc.
- 2-5 years and above related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Ability to Conduct and Evaluate Research
- Experience working in a similar role
- Excellent Observation Abilities
- Capable of working independently and with minimum supervision
- Has logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem-solving
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise
- Good Decision Making
- Excellent communications both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Analytical skills
- Has strong knowledge in the use of social media tools
- Evidence of continuous development by staying abreast with trends
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
Deadline: 15th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.