Mantrac Nigeria is the authorized Cat dealer in Nigeria, distributing and supporting the full range of Caterpillar products. We are proud to supply the best equipment to the most demanding industries and aim to keep your equipment running at peak productivity. Mantrac Nigeria are not only a supplier but also a solution provider, we offer integrated business solutions backed by technical expertise and local knowledge.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- The BDR’s role is to qualify leads and generate opportunities, which will then be assigned to sales people who will close the opportunity.
- The BDR will also be the main point of contact for any inbound digital channels, such as WhatsApp and Live Chats from Mantrac websites.
- The BDR will work closely with the local marketing team to identify ways of attracting lapsed customers back to Mantrac and make telephone/email contact with prospects and lapsed customers to identify opportunities and generate sales leads for Mantrac Nigeria.
- Qualify all leads and generate opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Establish BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline)
- Qualify budget, decision-maker and buying committee
- Uncover business issues/needs including current fleet and Timelines
- Handle all digital Customer Communication channels such as WhatsApp, Live Chat and Facebook Messenger.
- Assign leads to ISR/TSR dependent on Ground Rules
- Maintain enough customer narrative (record of each conversation) to sufficiently educate the salesperson to make the opportunity to transfer seamless for the potential customer. (Summarize on activity page in SalesForce).
- Assign opportunities to the appropriate salesperson in a timely and efficient manner and ensure it matches customer expectation.
- Verify and update contact information for prospects and customers as per standard Mantrac SalesForce defined process.
- Conduct telephone-marketing campaigns as and when required with a view to generating new leads and opportunities.
- Handle all leads with a view to identifying new opportunities.
- Use Sales Force to update all activities by completing all relevant information including customer details, population, opportunity and follow up
- Continue to develop expertise in products and services through DPC training, research and perpetual learning.
- Collaborate with Mantrac Sales Team and Marketing Team to be successful.
- Recommend dealer solutions to reduce customer-operating costs and demonstrate value.
- Maximize prime product opportunities, parts and service sales by promoting all aspects of the dealer’s offerings.
- Establish a personal working relationship with contacts based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in the Engineering/Social Sciences discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of sales, marketing and technical experience,
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Experience in the Engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
Deadline: 4th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online