American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria. It has acquired the highest quality of learning systems and processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Extensive work experience
- Admirable ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Remarkable leadership and management skills
- Strong ability to persuade customers
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in information gathering, data compilation, and preparation of reports
- Knowledgeable in planning and scheduling techniques
- Sharp mind for learning Insurance Service’s automation system
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.