AnyJob Limited is dedicated to providing skilled and semi-skilled labour to companies and businesses. Anyjob is a Lagos/Abuja based recruitment consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communications & Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Develop overall communications strategy.
- Measure and analyze current communications efforts.
- Oversee and allocate the annual communications budget and ensure its use is fully maximised.
- Work with different marketing departments to generate new ideas and innovative strategies.
- Develop and edit communication materials like newsletters, blogs, press releases and similar marketing materials in order to promoteproducts and services.
- Implement communication plan in order to increase brand awareness, incorporating other digital marketing efforts
Community Building and Engagement:
- Engaging and building a strong, satisfiedcommunity by educating, curating actionable information, and listening to their feedback especially on Telegram and Twitter.
- Identifying and fostering relationships with key users and influencers in order to get them to promote the brand.
- Identify specific challenges for community growth and retention in your market and propose solutions.
- Conducting research, through Polls and feedback from customers across all platforms and translating insights into actions and recommendations that will drive brand sentiment, communications, marketing strategy, user acquisition, retention, and engagement.
Social Media Management:
- Leadoverall social media strategy across multiple channels.
- Driving engagement by incorporating pop culture into the stock market.
- Work collaboratively with various teams (Product and Design) to stay aligned on product launches, campaigns, and branding.
- Develop a style and tone guide forSocial Media voice.
- Run smart social media campaigns for various product launches.
- Generate compelling visual assets for appropriate channels, especially Instagram.
- Create and keep up with content calendars and schedules.
- Monitor, measure and analyze the performance of content using tracking, data analytics, and third-party measurement tools.
- Respond to questions and lead conversations on channels, especially Twitter.
- Creating content concepts and strategies for our social media and writing their copies.
- Coordinate and liaise with the Support team as needed.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 7 years work experience.
Deadline: 11th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.