Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a retail finance institution (Licensed by Central Bank of Nigeria) offering outstanding products and services to suit the financial requirements of all Nigerians. We commenced operations precisely on April 11th 2017, and have today stabilized as a financially stable bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit & Risk Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and execute the annual audit plan of the Bank as approved including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by Management.
- Plan and carry out regular internal audits to evaluate compliance with the system of internal controls, assess the reliability and integrity of information and compliance with the Bank’s policies, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Ensure audit and other review findings, observations and recommendations are discussed with respective Unit Heads and agree on a plan of action for improvement.
- Carry out special assignments, investigations or reviews that may be requested for by the Audit Committee and Executive Management.
- Rendering an independent, objective evaluation of effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes of the Bank and making improvements where necessary.
- Managing and conducting performance, operational, financial, IT and compliance audit assignments with emphasis on a risk-based approach designed to assist Management in the attainment of its objectives.
- Conduct continuous follow-up and post-implementation reviews to ensure Unit Heads and other responsible persons act on agreed action plans.
- Maintenance of appropriate auditing standards.
- Keep Executive Management and the Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and practices in internal auditing.
- Issue periodic reports to the Audit Committee and Managing Director summarizing results of audit activities.
- Ensure Enterprise-Wide Risk Management policies, controls and procedures, are effectively implemented, disseminated and complied with across the Bank.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Deadline: 1st March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position – “Internal and Financial Control Officer” as the subject of mail.
Leave a Reply