Midaspage & Company – Our client in the Oil and Gas sector is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Audit, Risk and Compliance
Job Type: Full Time
- Develop a control assurance framework and Group annual audit plan using input frodentify risks explicit to corporate reporting mechanisms.
- Develop risk policies and procedures; establish appropriate risk metrics and reporting. Implement such procedures for the identification, classification, assessment and mitigation of key risks.
- Identifying risks and controls encompassing all areas of the business, evaluating the adequacy of designed controls ensuring they are correct and consistent, whilst providing assistance to the business in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Advise on compliance and operational risk matters relating to new products and initiatives.
- Ensure that the group organization operates within a clearly defined Group Compliance framework.
- m the individual audit team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year, covering all Group activities.
- Ensure quality control of the Group team’s audit plans on an ongoing basis by reviewing and approving plans as they are developed and communicated.
- Develop a control assurance framework and Group annual audit plan using input from the individual audit team and stakeholders to identify priorities and resource requirements for the year, covering all Group activities.
- Oversee and provide quality control for the Group departmental audits, to ensure departmental mandate and business goals are met and that professional standards are maintained at all times.
- Build relationships with leaders across the Group to understand issues and identify areas for improvement for the Group as a whole, including close liaison with accounting and finance staff members to i
- Meet Managers to discuss needs and propose audits, to build stakeholder requirements into Group departmental plans.
- Ensure plan is developed to meet the Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee’s expectations.
- Schedule and assign Audits to the Audit Group members, ensuring effective and efficient use of resources.
- Monitor and investigate suspicious transactions.
You will be required to:
- Investigating internal systems and operations.
- Reporting on errors and fraud.
- Providing feedback reports on findings.
- Evaluating financial statements and assessing accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting / Finance or related field.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in an Oil and gas sector
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint and other Office tools
- Must have Internal Audit and Internal Control experience
- Must be chartered (ICAN, ACCA, ATT, ACA).
Deadline: 18th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.