Romanspage Global is an HR Consulting firm with a focus on Recruitment, Staff Outsourcing, Payroll Management, Restructuring and more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Admin Executive
Location: Lekki – Epe Expy, Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to hire a Front Desk Officer for a human resource and admin executive.
- Ensure a sustainable work structure with regular update of job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Managing administrative activities involving purchase and maintenance of equipment’s, procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, etc.
- Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining office infrastructure and facilities.
- Budgeting and cost control measures, monitoring budget vis a vis variance.
- Assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing business expansion plans.
- Cost control and ensuring timely implementation of the project.
- Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles, building, etc.,
- Vendor management- oversee acquisition, installation and commissioning of equipment that are required for the facility – it systems, air conditioning etc.
- Monitor all statutory compliance areas.
- Asset management of all site operations assets across multiple locations.
- Event management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests & foreign delegates.
- Liaising and coordinating with various departments within the corporate office and all branch offices.
- BSc / HND in Human Relations or other related fields
- 3 – 5 years working experience in a similar role.
- Professional certification would be an added advantage
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Work comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making skills
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Interested candidates should be residing on the Island.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skill
- Interpersonal relationship skill
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online