Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- IT officer will beresponsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BSc in Computer Science / Engineering,or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Good interpersonal skills, should be able to interact with all staff across all level
- Creative, open to new ideas and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN while providing solutions to IT matters concurrently.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educate them on log in and resolve issues arising
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Management of the Information Management System and record.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components and scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th February, 2021.