American International Insurance Company (AIICO) Insurance Plc. is a Life Assurance Company which commenced operations in Nigeria in 1963. AIICO insurance plc is the leading player in the industry with the largest and most profitable agency network in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop positive working relationships with clients
- Assist with obtaining underwriting approval
- Respond to clients’ questions and complaints
- Follow up with clients after initial meetings or conversations
- Participate in continuing education programs in both insurance and sales.
- Candidates should possess HND qualification with 0 – 2 years work experience.
Job Title: Insurance Unit Manager (Sales)
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Call on policy holders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Confer with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage.
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Candidate should possess relevant with at least 3 years work experience.
- Extensive work experience
- Admirable ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork in a timely manner
- Remarkable leadership and management skills
- Strong ability to persuade customers
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent in information gathering, data compilation, and preparation of reports
- Knowledgeable in planning and scheduling techniques
- Sharp mind for learning Insurance Service’s automation system
Job Title: Office Attendant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Running the daily administive operations of the Manager.
- Performs clerical duties including but not limited to mailing and filling correspondence.
- Record keeping as well as organising the office and assisting associates to optimise process.
- Candidates must be O’level holders only.
- Candidates must be male and must be resident in Oshodi, Ilupeju, Bariga, Yaba and environs.
Deadline: 26th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.