A long established “First-Generation” Microfinance Bank with a vision to transform into a “Best-in-Class” is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates for the position below to help drive growth and transformation objectives:
Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
- Effectively manage the day to day affairs of the Bank
- Maintaining a proactive work environment that is highly responsible and target driven
- Manage strategic relationships (both internal and external) & develop a first-class microfinance institution
Qualification, Skills and Experience Required
- A minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in a social science or related discipline; Postgraduate and Professional qualifications such as MBA, FCIB, FCA, FCCA or ICAN would be an added advantage.
- Proven skills and competence in practical Microfinance Banking.
- Microfinance Banking certification issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Firm grasp of regulatory framework and statutory requirements.
- Age Range : Between 35 – 50 years
- A minimum of Ten (10) years’ post-qualification experience out of which, at least, Eight (8) must be in the
- financial services industry and at least, Five (5) at the senior management level.
Candidates should In addition possess the following attributes:
- A very high, level of commercial awareness.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills,
- Excellent Leadership and organizational skills
- Target driven and highly proactive
- High degree of Computer Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Competitive and Negotiable
Deadline: 13th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply online (with a 1-page cover letter and a current CV, addressed to the “HR Director”) through the following email address: HRMIHMF@gmall.com
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.