PPC Limited – Our client, BT Health and Diagnostic Center (BTHDC) is an ultra-modern Diagnostic Center facility which provides Radiology and Laboratory services at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja Lagos. BTHDC is a Public-Private partnership Agreement with the Lagos State Government which comprise of PPC Limited, Clina-Lancet Laboratories and Health Assist Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Assistant
Employment Type: Contract
- Assist in the lifting, mobilizing, and transportation of patients throughout their investigations.
- Preparation of procedure rooms before the commencement of the day’s work.
- Safe movement of medical equipment and consumables.
- Collection/transportation of supplies to various departments.
- Chaperoning of procedures.
- Movement of instruments to the Central Sterile Department for sterilization.
- Carrying out observations like Blood pressure, Pulse, Weight, Height and Oxygen saturation for patients.
- Proper handling, changing and monitoring of Oxygen cylinder and it’s usage.
- Assessing the patient for cardinal signs of life and alerting the Nurse on duty when necessary. before bringing them in for investigation.
- Accompanying medical personnel like Doctors, Nurses, Radiographers and Physiologist for out-patient service.
- Carry out cleaning duties in designated areas as required in accordance with infection control, health and safety guidelines.
- Carrying out every task assigned by the medical team at every point in time.
Qualification and Person Specification
- A Diploma or OND certificate in any Medical Science/Health-related course.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Ability to work quickly and calmly during emergencies.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize.
- Patient and tolerance.
- Caring and sympathetic.
- Physical fitness & dexterity.
- Ability to respect patient’s confidentiality.
Deadline: 19th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.