Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) is a non-profit non-governmental organization promoting the achievement of SDG 6 (clean water) and SDG 11 (sustainable cities and communities) in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2016 in Nigeria, GHI has worked in various sectors such as environmental sustainability, urban planning, sustainable urban development, urban agriculture, social urban innovations, architecture, WASH, solid waste management, recycling activities, environmental activism, etc.
GHI has worked with various local and international partners such as VINNOVA Group Sweden, French Institute Nigeria, Energies 2050, Embassies of Germany, France and Czech, The Water Mechanics, Baze University, One Environment, Stop Don’t Drop, etc. to deliver its projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: M & E Specialist
Location: Kebbi, Sokoto,
Duration: 1years (renewable)
About the Project
- GHI is working towards implementing The Project for Improved Sustainability of Integrated WASH Services (I-WASH) project in 2states; Kebbi, and Sokoto in collaboration with USAID.
- The project components involves integrating WASH-WRM and watershed studies for the associated catchments in the region. The activities will include provision of integrated WASH facilities, watershed studies of the river basins associated with the 2 states, remote monitoring of the WASH facilities and community advocacy.
- This individual will lead Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (CLA) activities for the activity.
- S/he will make operational decisions and manage the various components of the program dealing with M&E, will oversee data collection efforts and ensure both the M&E system and results reporting meet the requirements of the WRM-WASH initiative.
- The individual will ensure that these and other program components are results-oriented. This individual will have a major focus on achieving results in all areas assuring that the implementation team members are poised to deliver services on schedule.
- The individual will lead a system for continuous communication with relevant partners, and demonstrate an ability to take critical inputs, feedback, and assessments from evaluation partners to inform changes in program approaches and scale-up.
- She/he will have 3 years of monitoring and evaluation work preferably at the supervisory level.
- She/he must have experience designing and overseeing M&E data collection and reporting for WASH project.
- She/he must have demonstrated ability to create and manage information data bases using appropriate software application.
- She/he must have the ability to work in team environment and work with and train non-direct reports to implement program.
- S/he must have strong writing, reporting, and presentational skills
- She/he must have demonstrated ability to implement, operationalize, and manage information collection and assessment system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th March, 2021.