Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Media Strategist
- A media strategist helps build ad campaigns designed to capture potential clients’ attention and keep existing customers’ loyalty. He/she will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
- Designing social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Academic Qualification: BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Work Experience: 3-5 years relevant experience
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager.
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative mind strong analytical skills data.
- Awareness of current events and trends that relate to a target audience’s interests.
Job Title: Logistic Manager
- Logistics managers are responsible for planning, coordinating, and monitoring logistics operations such as warehousing, inventory, transportation, and supply chain processes. Logistics managers typically supervise a team of warehouse staff or other logistics specialists.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets
- Develop new strategies to streamline processes and reduce cost
- Ensure that quality, quantity, customer satisfaction, and financial commitments are met
- Perform metrics reporting and data analysis tasks to identify issues and opportunities for process improvements.
- Partner and communicate with manufacturers, suppliers, and customers
Academic Qualification and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Strong team player
- Ability to manage, coach, and provide training for direct reports.
Deadline: 3:00 PM on 10th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.