Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional People & Culture Partner – HRBP
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Business Operations
- We are looking for a Regional People Partner (HRBP) to our global People & Culture team to enable and support our continued rapid growth and business expansion in West Africa (Nigeria & Ghana).
- Your role is to partner with onsite managers on people programs, provide strategic, tactical and operational HR expertise and support to create an excellent employee experience.
- As a Regional People Partner you are responsible for implementing Bolt’s HR-agenda and initiatives locally, and when needed tailoring those to the country’s specific needs and conditions.
- You are the internal voice and the ambassador for the Country & Regional perspective while at the same time being the bridge ensuring alignment between country/regions and HQ.
Your daily adventures will include
- Support of Managers – Provide relevant support, coaching, feedback and tools to managers
- Culture & values – Maintain and drive Bolt’s culture & values through central and local initiatives ensuring that Bolt’s C&Vs are integrated in our People Processes as an enabler for success in a rapid growing and culture driven company
- People Analytics & Data – Proactively prepare & monitor people data, provide reports and analytics to the country/region to be able to take decisions on relevant data and analytics
- Learning & Development – Initiate Country/Region specific Manager & staff training activities aligned with Bolt’s overall L&D strategies and initiatives
- Performance & Talent Management – Lead and support Managers in Performance & Talent Management processes
- Workforce planning & recruitment – Support Managers on competences needed, candidate profiles, Job Descriptions and collaborate with the Recruitment team for an effective and qualitative recruitment process as well as an excellent candidate experience
- On- and offboarding – Assist and advise Managers on best practices for on/off-boarding
- Lead employment relations aligned with local labor law
- Compensation & Benefits – Provide insights & expertise in local compensation and benefits matters as well as practical handling of salary reviews
- Health, safety and wellness – Initiate and drive initiatives in the country/region
- People & Culture projects & initiatives – Participate in or lead internal projects & initiatives
- Operational excellence – Ensure that systems, administrative processes and tasks are carried out correctly and timely.
We Are Looking For
- Experience from a global environment
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role handling all aspects of the People Life Cycle
- Relevant education within the HR field
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Excellent English spoken and written
- Labour law – Solid knowledge about labour law
- Problem-solving – You can tackle very loosely defined problems and deliver an organised output
- Experience from a rapid growing organisation/startup is an advantage.
Why You’ll Love it Here
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online