Human Capital Partners (HCP) – Our client, a leading Merchant Bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Private Banking
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
The role holder will report to the Head, Private Banking and will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and participating in the acquisition of new clients to increase the teams market share.
- Soliciting, developing, generating and managing full-service relationships with clients.
- A minimum of a first degree or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- An MBA, or a professional qualification in Investment Management, Business Management, Banking is an added advantage.
- Ability to generate income, grow customer base and manage strategic relationships with clients/ customers.
- Strong marketing, relationship management and networking and credit analysis skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability.
- Proven experience in building strong internal and external client relationships.
- Minimum of six (6) to eight (8) years cognate experience in marketing, relationship management, treasury sales, private banking and/ or funds management functions in the banking sector.
- Good understanding of treasury and private banking products/services.
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
- Proven track record in customer development and retention.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Deadline: 7th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ” Private Banking PHC ” as the subject of the email.