Talenture is the parent company for a select number of multi brand niche professional staffing solution providers in the Energy, Engineering, Infrastructure, ICT, Financial Services and Telecoms sector. The services offered by our brands fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Resourcing Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will focus on sourcing candidates from graduate level to senior executives and identify appropriate candidates to satisfy job requirements and building out talent pools.
- Write, place and update adverts in line with Talenture policies.
- Monitor responses to adverts and process applications efficiently.
- Qualify responses and short list according to the job specification.
- Assisting with the recruitment process and facilitating interviews
- Develop and manage talent pools of top candidates.
- Understand and meet agreed KPIs.
- First point of contact for candidate queries.
- Provide administrative support to the recruitment and onboarding process
- Recruitment experience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A self-motivated and proactive approach
- A degree holder in a Business Related Course
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive, persistent and patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize & work with deadlines
- Not more than 3years post NYSC experience
- Commutable Distance to lekki phase 1.
Deadline: 1st March, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.