A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of result oriented, proactive, knowledgeable and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse & Midwife
- Applicants should possess a Bachelors Degree in Nursing.
- Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
- At least 5-7 years of Practical/clinical experience.
- Experience in an HMO setting is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and time management skills.
- Innovative, forward thinking with organizational abilities and flexible to change.
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Applicant must possess a Medical Degree (MBBS).
- Up-to-date registration and license from the MDCN.
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
- Applicant must have a minimum of 10 years Post NYSC clinical and healthcare financing experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a health maintenance organization setting performing similar role.
- Experience in Business Development / Strategic Marketing activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV in one single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.